I like both of these presentations, for different reasons. The important thing with both of them is that they make the subject more interesting through the use of visuals.
This one is a speech by Harvey Milk:
Also, here's a photo/audio slideshow that I love. You could create the same thing with Windows Movie Maker or Powerpoint. You don't need anything fancy.
Comments?
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think this was a very catchy video that used words and pictures to tell the story of the speech. I would love to do something like this for my project, but I do not think I chose any topics that would allow me to do so. I always found that when someone is speaking they should use pictures and key words to emphasize the main points of their speech and not enough people utilize those types of tools which also help distract from the nerves of giving a presentation and breaks up the talking aspect.
ReplyDeleteI also like this. It was very catchy and easy to understand. We are planning on making a power point presentation for are project four. This gives a good outline of how to make a good power point. It shows pictures to back up some of the points the person is talking about. I like seeing more pictures in a power point, rather than someone just reading facts straight off of it.
ReplyDeleteI really liked this video it really caught my eye and made me want to keep watching it to see what was going to happen next. The video really gave me some good ideas for my project four presentation on how I can make it catchy.
ReplyDelete