Monday, March 1, 2010

Assignment #3


For the last blog assignment I went to the 23rd floor of kirwin tower. Last time i went it was during the day. The three trips i made for this assignment i tried to go at different times of the day. I went at noon the first time. No one was really there during this time. It was a sunny day and it made it really bright in the open rooms. All the light lit up the room so much that u didnt even need to turn the lights on. It is really quiet during this time. I sat at a table and did some homework for about 30 minutes. During that time no one came up. It was silent. I couldn't hear the elevators, footsteps or voices. Since it was so quiet you could hear the wind hitting u against the windows.When you look out the window you see a lot of people out walking to and from classes.
The next time i went up there it was about 5 p.m. There were 2 people in one room and 1 person in the other room. So like I usually do I sat at a table and did some homework. I went into the room with 2 people. They were both on laptops. They had books and notebooks next to them and it looked like they were either studying or working on their homework. One of them had headphones on and it seemed like they were listening to music because thye were moving there head up and down to the sound of the music. This time i stayed there for about 15 minutes because i didn't have much to do. Even though there were people in the room it stayed really quiet. Outside it was starting to get dark. There were not as many people out walking around.
The third time I went to the 23rd floor it was 11 p.m. When i went up there there were about 7 or 8 people in each room. Some were at tables with their friends quietly talking and doing homework. Others were sitting on couches by themselves reading or studying. It was not as quiet as it was during the day. Outside it was really dark. You can see all the lights from all over campus. It is really pretty when you look out the windows at night. While i was sitting there i was trying to take pictures and people kept looking at me. on the walls there are paintings on all the them. 2 of the walls have fish painting on them. I took a picture of one of the fish walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment