Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Advertisements

We have been talking about advertisements in class so I figured i would post something pointing out some of, what i thought were the best, advertisements from super bowl. Everyone knows that a commercial in the super bowl is important because so many people watch it, so many companies break out there best ideas for this time. My favorite ad was the snickers commercial that had the grandma and grandpa playing football, then i liked the Brett Favre Hyundai advertisement, and of course the E-Trade baby commercials are always funny! I feel all these advertisments were based towards all age groups and represented their product well.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, when i was watching the game last night a lot of the commercials caught my eye! i realized how the large companies would envolve things in their commercial that did't really have to so with the product they are trying to sell. Many times they would bring in topics that were so far fetched from the product just to try and hit every consumers interest or needs.
    For, axample this budlight commecial mention's living sustainable by living in a house of budlight cans? seems a little odd to me. But here's a link to the clip.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cSVCgoYcpM&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the doritos commercials haha

    ReplyDelete