Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blog Assignment #2: Observing the Overlooked

I visited K Lair, which is located near the William T. Young Library. I have never eaten at K Lair. I have always heard it’s just a big grease fest. I try to eat healthy so I do not eat there. I chose this place because since I have heard that it is greasy food I do not notice it is even there. I live on South Campus. I have to walk to White Hall Classroom Building and other buildings on North Campus, which mean walking past K Lair. The fact that it is in the corner on the dead end road also doesn’t help me notice it.

As I stood outside of K Lair I did not notice a lot of people walking past. If people were walking past, they were taking the short cut between K Lair and the E parking structure. I heard people talking. There was the sound of screeching tires from the garage. I heard engines start up from cars leaving the garage. The wind was whistling through the trees. Boys were yelling from Haggin Hall. I think that K Lair does not have a good smell. It has the smell of Commons, which makes me gag a little. I only felt the wind blowing on my cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment