Thursday, February 4, 2010

Assignment #45

Find a copy of your favorite book from when you were in the fifth grade. If you can't locate the original copy, try to find one that is from the same era. Reread the book. Scan or take a picture of the cover and send that to us. Please make sure that we can see everything on the book cover very clearly, and don't crop anything out.


1 comment:

  1. This past weekend I went home and searched for this book after reading the assignment. After seeing the worn cover, I remembered the hard work I put in just so I could get on the level of reading Hank the Cowdog. Once I got there, the feeling was awesome, I was on top of the elementary school world. The exposure to this long lost book made me think about the process I went through to get to read Hank the Cowdog. I set a goal, then worked my ass off to get it. I feel thats kind of how I've set things in my life from the beginning, from Hank the Cowdog to a college degree.

    ReplyDelete