For this blog assignment it really made me think about a location on UK’s campus that people overlook and may not even notice that it is even there. But, after awhile of thinking I came up with the place that many people just walk by and that place is the Underground Fitness weight room. While visiting the spot I realized a lot of things. One of the things that I first noticed was that nobody really knows that it is there because when I looked in there were maybe five people in there. I am guessing that many people may think that it is part of Donavan Hall and is just the back of a dorm. I also noticed while there the strong scent of sewage smells. I noticed everyone who walked by turn their nose up because of the smell. I heard plenty of people talking and the sounds of ambulances driving in the vicinity. I felt that the Underground Fitness Center is kind of a waste because of no one knowing about it. It is such a nice facility that is not being used I know the Johnson center is top of the line but it is always crowed so if people would like to go to place that they won’t have to worry about crowd or anything than the weight room would be a great place.
No comments:
Post a Comment