Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More on the old man and the car

Because of those pesky computer issues, I didn't get a chance to share with you the essay (of sorts) written about the second photo I showed you in class. That photo of the old man standing next to his car is the basis for a song by the band Megafaun, embedded below. I love how the song works; it takes this photo of an unknown man and gives it perspective by making it something that many of us can relate to.

1 comment:

  1. WHEN I LOOK AT THE PHOTO WHILE LISTENING TO THE SONG I FEEL LIKE IM EITHER LOOKING AT A FORD COMMERCIAL OR WATCHING A DISNEY MOVIE...LOL...MY QUESTION IS HOW OFTEN DO WE GAZE AT PICTURES WONDER WHAT THE PURPOSE IS, AND IF SO WHAT SONG COULD BE PLAYED TO HELP THINK OF IDEAS...

    ReplyDelete