Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Presentations
I thought that the class presentation we did on Tuesday were extremely helpful because I had not yet had to get up in front of the class and speak so it was nice to get a look around before presenting next week. I also found it helpful because I was reminded of the quirks I have when I present which are I generally talk to quick and move around, but I know am reminded to practice not doing those things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree. I even took a public speaking class last semester and I had forgotten about all the little motions your body tends to make. Looking back now, I believe the activity will help me as well.
ReplyDeleteI thought that the presentations that went today gave me a background into some of my classmates lives and their personal view points on issues. It was cool to see how everyone remixed a plain old paper and made it into their own. I found some of the speeches more mind grabbing than many other presentations I have seen before. I also learned something new from everyones different experiences. I think I particularly liked the videos the most, especially Amandas and Madison and Amy's. Nice job to everyone!
ReplyDelete