Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Detroit Video and reading

After watching the video and reading the reading "detroit arcadia" I was surprised. I never knew that all of this was happening in Detroit. I did not no that the city was fallowing apart. I am a little confused on how the city got to be this bad. I know that over the years things have just changed and the car industry dropped. I feel that the people of detroit did this to the city. Atleast that is what i got from the video that we watched today. it made me wonder if there was anyway that detroit would ever become a nice city again. I think that they have a long way to go and it is really up to the people to help get this city back together. It use to be such a nice city and it just seems crazy to be that this could happen. From the reading i got the impression that they were really trying to rebuild the city. In the end of the reading it talked about gardens and stuff and that was the impression that i got from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment